[ovirt-users] Power Management config on Ovirt

Martin Perina mperina at redhat.com
Thu Jan 22 12:48:43 UTC 2015

Hi,

according to [1] Fujitsu iRMC should be accessible using IPMI.
Now, I looked at logs, but I cannot see any fenceNode exection
in vdsm.log. According to engine.log, host Node-02.cracknell.com
was used as fence proxy. Are you sure that vdsm.log is from this
host?

Thanks

Martin

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-cluster/2010-January/msg00056.html