[ovirt-users] roles for foreman integration user

Jorick Astrego j.astrego at netbulae.eu
Thu Jan 22 13:25:51 UTC 2015

I will check, but I now also have the problem in reverse. The compute
resource in foreman 1.6 will only work with admin at internal. Gave the
external user the superuser role to test but still permission denied.

I also cannot login to the api with this user manually, do I have to
configure external authentication for api access somewhere else?

Thanks for all the help!

Jorick