[ovirt-users] Details of the host

ChandraShekar Shastri pm.chandrashekar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 04:17:39 UTC 2015

Hi Donny,

We don't have the libraries like expect or pexpect or sshpass or any other
supported, to automate the process or logging into the machine and get the
details of it.

So, I just of thought of connecting RHEV-Manager using the REST API and get
the details of it.

Any suggestions would be really helpful.

Thanks,
Chandrashekar