[ovirt-users] oVirt 3.5.1 ; No Network Access on hosted engine vm

Simone Tiraboschi stirabos at redhat.com
Fri Jan 23 09:39:24 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Hi Mikola,
if you was able to complete hosted engine deploy and so the engine is up and the host is already managed by the engine you could simply access somehow the engine web admin UI (if you was able to complete the deploy at least the host is able to connect to the engine REST APIs) and you cold simply setup host network from there changing the bindings of ovirtmgmt logical network to the other physical interface.

If your deploy is still pending and cannot complete due to wrong network configuration I'd suggest to cleanup and restart from scratch cause it would be easier and safer.
For a safe cleanup please see [1]

[1] - http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2015-January/030356.html