[ovirt-users] ovirt 3.5 self-hosted engine and ovirtmgmt not syncronised

Kostyrev Aleksandr kostyrev at tutu.ru
Fri Jan 23 10:59:55 UTC 2015

Hello!
I'm testing ovirt-3.5 with self-hosted engine.
Today I've noticed that in "Setup Host Networks" screen of every host I
have ovirtmgmt "Not syncronised".
If I click "Save network" no errors occur but when I issue "ifconfig" on
that node I see no ovirtmgmt interface - it gets removed.

but
virsh -r net-list
Name                 State      Autostart     Persistent
;vdsmdummy;          active     no            no
vdsm-ovirtmgmt       active     yes           yes
vdsm-VMs             active     yes           yes

--
С уважением,
Костырев Александр,