[ovirt-users] Power Management config on Ovirt

Renchu Mathew renchu at cracknell.com
Sun Jan 25 04:50:00 UTC 2015

Hi Martin,

I got the below output when I run the command and it works from both the nodes.

fence_ipmilan -a 192.168.1.114 -l admin -p admin -o status -v -P

Getting status of IPMI:192.168.1.114...Spawning: '/usr/bin/ipmitool -I lanplus -H '192.168.1.114' -U 'admin' -P '[set]' -v chassis power status'...
Chassis power = On
Done

Thanks

Renchu Mathew  |  Sr. IT Administrator

CRACKNELL  DUBAI   |  P.O. Box 66231  |   United Arab Emirates  |  T +971 4 3445417  |  F +971 4 3493675 |  M +971 50 7386484
ABU DHABI | DUBAI | LONDON | MUSCAT | DOHA | JEDDAH
EMAIL renchu at cracknell.com | WEB www.cracknell.com

This email, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please let us know by email reply and delete it from the system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email do not necessarily represent those of the company. Email transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The company therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of email transmission.