[ovirt-users] iso uploader times out

Mikola Rose mrose at power-soft.com
Mon Jan 26 16:44:16 UTC 2015

I am on oVirt Engine Version: 3.5.1-1.el6

On Jan 25, 2015, at 10:54 PM, Johan Kooijman <mail at johankooijman.com<mailto:mail at johankooijman.com>> wrote:

Mikola,

What version are you running? A bug in 3.5.0 caused the same behavior, it's fixed in 3.5.1.

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 4:36 AM, Mikola Rose <mrose at power-soft.com<mailto:mrose at power-soft.com>> wrote:
Hi list members,

Just finished deploying a self hosted engine.  But i am having a problem uploading an iso.  It seems to be timing out..

engine-iso-uploader -i iso upload rhel-server-6.6-x86_64-dvd.iso
Please provide the REST API password for the admin at internal oVirt Engine user (CTRL+D to abort):
Uploading, please wait...
ERROR: mount.nfs: Connection timed out

I am a little confused as the host machine has access to the NFS shares but the engine vm does not yet I have created an iso storage item successfully so the engine can see the nfs share?

Any idea on how I can trouble shoot this?

Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards,
Johan Kooijman

Mik Rose | Manager, IT - Support Services | PowerSoft Development Corp
1 (250) 642-0295 x23   http://www.power-soft.com<http://www.power-soft.com/>   Live Support<https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/Customer/Download.aspx?EntryID=15095831>

This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive
any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information
it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized.
If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.