[ovirt-users] iso uploader times out

Mikola Rose mrose at power-soft.com
Mon Jan 26 17:52:12 UTC 2015

Here is my export,  it appears that this is correct;

/Volumes/Raid1  *(rw,anonuid=36,anongid=36,all_squash)

This is the entry point to the iso folder i created on the NFS

The one I created during setup is listed as unattached.  If I try and attach it is says there are no storage centre's to which the Storage Domain can be attached.
[cid:8B22D686-FA8F-4A7A-B9E0-C9E2D0993E2D at power-soft.net]

On the host machine I disabled the firewall and selinux