[ovirt-users] Power Management config on Ovirt

Piotr Kliczewski pkliczew at redhat.com
Tue Jan 27 10:03:40 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

I saw that Douglas sent following links in other thread [1] on this list:

centos7:
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-node_master_create-iso-el7_merged/

Fedora20:
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-node_master_create-iso-fc20_merged/

Please note that "We should share the official iso this week."

[1] http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2015-January/030846.html