[ovirt-users] MaxVmNameLengthNonWindows not set right ?

Martin Pavlík mpavlik at redhat.com
Wed Jan 28 12:02:35 UTC 2015

Hi Matt,

could you provide log collector files so we can track where the issue is?

Just run engine-log-collector on the machine with engine. It will guide you through the log collection.

Also if you can copy paste a few lines from log containing the error here it helps with problem localization.

Thanks

Martin Pavlik

RHEV QE