[ovirt-users] Strange Issue after guest VM reboot | boot failed :- not a bootable disk

Sefi Litmanovich slitmano at redhat.com
Wed Jan 28 12:51:38 UTC 2015

Hi Punit,

Can you try to create another vm the same as this one, but without installing all these packages, see if it reproduces after some time.
If not please provide a list of the packages you installed, maybe the problem is somewhere there.
If it does reproduce please provide again the vdsm log and also the engine log.
Another thing to check would be the connectivity to your storage, when this happened, the storage domain was up? can you try ping the storage server from the host if it happens again?
What os is installed on your host?

10x.
Sefi.