[ovirt-users] [Users] A mobile monitoring application for oVirt

Tomas Jelinek tjelinek at redhat.com
Thu Jan 29 10:18:09 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Hi Gianluca,

the link to APK is not correct anymore, it was a very old version containing quite nasty bugs and the development moved.
It is now much more stable but not yet officially released. But if you are willing to test it, it would be great! Attaching the debug apk file you can install on your phone.
It should work, but if not I can make you a signed apk...

The project page is still valid: https://github.com/jelkosz/moVirt
Also the issues page: https://github.com/matobet/moVirt/issues
And now there is also an ovirt wiki page with (couple of days old) screenshots: http://www.ovirt.org/Project_moVirt

Please let us know how did you like it