[ovirt-users] [Users] A mobile monitoring application for oVirt

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 10:39:34 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 11:18 AM, Tomas Jelinek <tjelinek at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi Gianluca,
>
> the link to APK is not correct anymore, it was a very old version
> containing quite nasty bugs and the development moved.
> It is now much more stable but not yet officially released. But if you are
> willing to test it, it would be great! Attaching the debug apk file you can
> install on your phone.
> It should work, but if not I can make you a signed apk...

Thanks.
OK, in the mean time I installed it on my Samsung S2 that comes with
KitKat Beanstalk 4.4.4
It's myself built, see here
https://plus.google.com/105661760401324958761/posts/7b7tmu2shVj
;-)

This evening I'm going to try with my home based all-in-one 3.5.1 oVirt
environment.
Some preliminary questions:
- is the application suitable for tablets too? I would like t test it on a
Samsung Note Pro too (stock 4.4.2)
- can I connect to multiple environments (so define for example multiple
configurations)?
- does it require dns resolving engine hostname, or will it work with ip
based configurations?

Gianluca