[ovirt-users] Network setup for load balance

Martin Pavlík mpavlik at redhat.com
Thu Jan 29 12:13:06 UTC 2015

Hi Carlos,

you figured it yourself, the fastest/easiest way will be to deploy ovirt again. This time set the bonding manually before deployment and tie the management to the bond you create.

You did not mention what bond mode you want to use, please note that not all bond modes are supported for VM networks. You’ve mentioned that you are after load balancing, in this case you can use  mode=2(balance-xor), or mode=4(802.3ad) however mode 4 requires switch side support/configuration.

HTH

Martin Pavlik