[ovirt-users] [Users] A mobile monitoring application for oVirt

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 18:29:53 UTC 2015

hello,
using the ip address with "disable https" works to see events and such, but
if I click on vm line (both if VM is powered on or off) movirt terminates.
I only use admin at internal, giving him power user role access to the vm; in
fact I can connect to it from user portal with admin at internal)
If I download the certificate and then try to use https I get this error
message when starting movirt and selecting load button:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwoPbcrMv8mvX2ZKUVdRUW5OLUU/view?usp=sharing

any special thing to do with certificate?

Gianluca