[ovirt-users] [Users] A mobile monitoring application for oVirt

Tomas Jelinek tjelinek at redhat.com
Fri Jan 30 08:05:55 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Gianluca Cecchi" <gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com>

this is strange - it seems we expect on a VM something what is not there... Could you please share the result of this?
if it is failing on all VMs. Or .../vms/<vm id> in case it fails on one particular only.

> I only use admin at internal, giving him power user role access to the vm; in
> fact I can connect to it from user portal with admin at internal)
> If I download the certificate and then try to use https I get this error
> message when starting movirt and selecting load button:
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwoPbcrMv8mvX2ZKUVdRUW5OLUU/view?usp=sharing

Have you imported the certificate to your phone? E.g. if you go in your phone to
Settings -> Security -> Trusted credentials -> user
do you see it there? If yes, and open it, you will see who has it been issued to. Than you have to configure in moVirt the same host address.

As I see in the screenshot you are going to engine using the IP and I'm pretty sure the cert has been issued to the hostname.
But in that case you have to setup the dns as you have written in some newer mail.

Tomas