[ovirt-users] Dashboard - Page Not Found

Simon Barrett Simon.Barrett at tradingscreen.com
Thu Jul 2 09:01:29 UTC 2015

I am running oVirt Engine Version: 3.5.3.1-1.el6 and get a "Page Not Found" error when I click on the Dashboards tab at the top right of the admin portal.

The Reports server is setup and working fine and I can see "Cluster Dashboard", "Datacenter Dashboard", "System Dashboard" reports in "Webadmin Dashboards" when viewing them directly through the oVirt Engine reports web interface.

I couldn't find any logs that would assist in diagnosing this and couldn't find any other solutions.

Any suggestions as to how I fix this?

Many thanks,

Simon