[ovirt-users] Stuck removing DataCenter, Hosts and Volumes

ml at ohnewald.net ml at ohnewald.net
Tue Jul 7 09:54:46 UTC 2015

Hello List,

I have a 2 node replica Gluster Cluster in a Datacenter which i want to
remove completely.

1.) I put both nodes in maintenance and removed the DataCenter and the
Storage unter the Storage Tab.

But now i am stuck removing the Cluster, Hosts and GlusterVolume.

a) When i try to remove the Cluster: Error while executing action:
Cannot remove Cluster. Host Cluster contains one or more Hosts.

b) When i try to remove the hosts:  node1: Cannot remove Host. Server
having Gluster volume.

c) When i try to remove my Volume i get: Error while executing action:
Cannot stop Gluster Volume. No up server found in Cluster_II.

Any idea how to solve this?

Thanks,
Mario