[ovirt-users] Stuck removing DataCenter, Hosts and Volumes

ml at ohnewald.net ml at ohnewald.net
Thu Jul 9 13:03:07 UTC 2015

Hi Shubhendu,

thanks for your reply.

The hosts are in Maintance Mode. When i try to remove the host i get:

° Are you sure you want to remove the following items? => I press OK

And i get:

Error while executing action: node02
     Cannot remove Host. Server having Gluster volume.

I cant see any option which would force it. :-(

Thanks,
Mario

p.s. i dont have to select all the hosts at the same time, right?