[ovirt-users] This VM is not managed by the engine

Mark Steele msteele at telvue.com
Thu Jul 9 14:42:20 UTC 2015

Artyom,

Thank you - I don't have vdsClient installed - can you point me to the
download?

***
*Mark Steele*
CIO / VP Technical Operations | TelVue Corporation
TelVue - We Share Your Vision
800.885.8886 x128 | msteele at telvue.com | http://www.telvue.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/telvue | facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/telvue