[ovirt-users] This VM is not managed by the engine

Roy Golan rgolan at redhat.com
Sun Jul 12 08:09:31 UTC 2015

On 07/09/2015 06:34 PM, Mark Steele wrote:
> Yes,
>
> It is displayed in the engine:
>
> Inline image 1

the vdsm on that host reports it back to the engine . since this vm
isn't in the engine DB it is concidered as EXTERNAL (thus the error 400
from the API)

do yo know if the qemu-kvm proccess isn't running anymore?

if the process isn't running then vdsm must clean its cache

try to:

yum install vdsm-cli
vdsClient -s 0 list
vdsClient -s 0 destroy {vmId}

alternativly a vdsm restart will work (if the qemu proccess isn't running)