[ovirt-users] This VM is not managed by the engine

Mark Steele msteele at telvue.com
Sun Jul 12 12:42:06 UTC 2015

I run into the same issue - I am unable to completely go into maintenance
mode because this VM is still on it - it cannot be migrated because it is
not managed.

[image: Inline image 1]

***
*Mark Steele*
CIO / VP Technical Operations | TelVue Corporation
TelVue - We Share Your Vision
800.885.8886 x128 | msteele at telvue.com | http://www.telvue.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/telvue | facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/telvue