[ovirt-users] Internal Engine Error while adding a new (distribute glusterfs) Storage Domain

Konstantinos Christidis kochrist at ekt.gr
Mon Jul 13 14:08:55 UTC 2015

Hello,

I created (through oVirt web) a GlusterFS distributed volume with four
bricks.

When I try to add a New Domain - GlusterFS Data I am getting
Error while executing action Add Storage Connection: Internal Engine Error
and
Error validating master storage domain: ('MD read error',)

Full logs
engine.log - https://paste.kde.org/pefcwndgc/zamd2o/raw
vdsm.log - https://paste.kde.org/pxf91znwq/6mhrg3/raw

Gluster info/options - https://paste.kde.org/pjfauvisg/grfrvj/raw
(oVirt3.6/Centos7)

ps: My installation seems to work only with replica-3 oVirt Optimized
volumes. Every other combination fails with the error above.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

K.