[ovirt-users] IPV6 on vms

Adam Popik Adam.Popik at zut.edu.pl
Wed Jul 15 22:29:32 UTC 2015

Hello;
I have 2 ovirt nodes (v3.5.3, all on centos 7) with ovirt engine on
separate machine, few vlans, shared storage etc. Installation is mostly
standard. Virtual machines with ipv4 only works well without problems.
But I have lot of issues with ipv6 on virtual machines. When I turn on
virtual machine it works well (ipv4 and ipv6). But when I migrate vm
than ipv6 simply stop works. Time to time works well but I don't known
why .... My bridges are bonded interfaces with vlans.
I search Internet for this issue and I found some information about
issues with multicast on bridge (I try to set few parameters but without
positive results ... ).
Is there any solution for this IPV6 issues ?
Greetings
PS. Sorry for my broken English.
Adam