[ovirt-users] Cannot run specific VM in one node

Diego Remolina dijuremo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 12:20:19 UTC 2015

These are the links to the files, if there is other better/preffered
way to post them, let me know:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yziky6f9nk3e8aw/engine.log.xz?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qsweiizwxk37qzg/vdsm.log.4.xz?dl=0

A bit more of an explanation on the infrastructure:

I have two virtualization/storage servers, ysmha01 and ysmha02 running
Ovirt hosted engine on top of glusterfs storage. I have two Windows
server vms called ysmad01 and ysmad02. The current problem is that
ysmad02 will *not* start on ysmha02 any more.

Timeline

My problems started at around 8:30PM 7/15/2015 when migrating
everything to ysmha01 after having patched and rebooted the server.

I got things back up at around 10:30PM after rebooting servers, etc.
The hosted engine running on ysmha02. I got ysmad01 running on
ysmha01, but ysmad02 just would not start at all on ysmha02. I did a
run once and set ysmad02 to start on ysmha01 and that works.

When attempting to start or migrate ysmad02 on ysmha02, if I do a
virsh -r list on ysmha02, I just see the state as: "Shut off" and the
VM just does not run on that hypervisor.

Diego