[ovirt-users] Storage QOS

Matthew Lagoe matthew.lagoe at subrigo.net
Thu Jul 16 18:25:42 UTC 2015

Nope no luck :(

Been tryin to get it working for a few months, even opened a case (01376573)
and was told it was broken, that's why I was asking if anyone else has been
able to get it working. Seems strange to me if the feature is completely
broken since it was one of the main features recently. I imagine there is
some work around out there, somewhere.