[ovirt-users] Hosted Engine: Cannot initialise host

Alan Murrell lists at murrell.ca
Tue Jul 21 23:34:02 UTC 2015

Hi Dan,

Quoting "Dan Kenigsberg" <danken at redhat.com>:
>     virsh -r dumpxml vdsm-ovirtmgmt

I will see if I can get you that output a little later, along with the
vdsClient output suggested by Yedidyah.

> your own, you should also define that network. Skipping network
> definition might have worked in the past, but it would certainly not

When you refer to defining the "network definition", are you referring
to a "NETWORK=" line in my ifcfg-ovirtmgmt file (which I think was
referred to by Yedidyah)?

If necessary, I can also blow away my current install and try the
deployment again without defining the bridge first, if for no other
reason than if it still fails to do so, it is a bug that that you will
be aware of.

Regards,

Alan