[ovirt-users] oVirt not starting primary storage domain

Stephen Repetski srepetsk at srepetsk.net
Thu Jul 23 21:23:07 UTC 2015

That is correct. The volume was 9 servers w/ 3x replication, and I wanted
to move all data off of one of the sets of 3 servers, and those were which
I removed w/ remove-brick start and commit. Per the RH documentation (
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Storage/2.0/html/Administration_Guide/sect-User_Guide-Managing_Volumes-Shrinking.html),
this should not be an issue assuming the remove-brick process completes
before committing it.

*Stephen Repetski*