[ovirt-users] Installation ovirt reports same server of ovirt-engine (production environment)

Lionel Caignec caignec at cines.fr
Fri Jul 24 08:14:26 UTC 2015

Hi,

i want to install ovirt-reports on the  machine which run the "ovirt-engine", so i'm afraid to "break" my production environment (45 Vms).
The admin manual (http://www.ovirt.org/Ovirt_Reports) say to run "engine-setup" command, the same one used to initilized my ovirt-engine cluster.

So my questions :
Can i install this package without break the production on the same server which already run "ovirt-engine"?
The last question before validate tell "During execution engine service will be stopped". Is my guests will continue to run?

Thanks.

--
Lionel Caignec

Centre Informatique National de l' Enseignement Supérieur
950 rue de Saint Priest
34097 MONTPELLIER Cedex 5
Tel : (33) 04 67 14 14 14
Fax : (33)04 67 52 37 63