[ovirt-users] Pool with "latest template" does not sysprep when rebased

Cristian Mammoli c.mammoli at apra.it
Fri Jul 24 08:15:53 UTC 2015

  Hi again
I created an automatic pool with a Win 7 template and Template sub
version set to "latest"
In the Pool I configured sysprep with domain membership and such
I started the vms from the admin portal to make them sysprep then shutdown

Then I created another template and set it to be a subversion of the
above template.
The vms in the pool get rebased but If I go in the pool options the
sysprep configuration is gone (unflagged) and there is no way to
re-enable it.
If I login as a user and start one of the vms in the pool it does not
sysprep and does not join the vm to the domain...

What am I missing??