[ovirt-users] Troubleshooting Windows SSO

Cristian Mammoli c.mammoli at apra.it
Fri Jul 24 08:16:01 UTC 2015

Hi, I can't get SSO in the spice console to work
The engine is linked to a windows AD domain ant users logon work fine
In the vms I configured a gpo to enable SAS:

Disable or enable software Secure Attention Sequence
<javascript:void();> 	Enabled
Set which software is allowed to generate the Secure Attention
Sequence 	Services and Ease of Access applications

Anyway SSO does not work, when I open the spice console as a user I'm
presented with the usual Windows login screen