[ovirt-users] Pool with "latest template" does not sysprep when rebased

Omer Frenkel ofrenkel at redhat.com
Sun Jul 26 06:18:29 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

the new template has the sysprep fields filled correctly?
do you see any error in the log?
can you attach the engine.log for the time user takes vm from pool?
please note that if vm was started from admin before it was started from user portal,
it was started in stateful mode and sysprep will be marked as done, and will not happen again..