[ovirt-users] Canceled: [3.6 deep dive] - guest serial console

Raymond raymond at worteltje.nl
Mon Jul 27 13:26:32 UTC 2015

When: Jul 29, 2015 3:00:00 PM
Where: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FltqwrDDtA
--
Abstract
-----------
Up until oVirt 3.6,  it wasn't easy access to the VM emulated
serial console. Now we introduced the possibility to connect using ssh
to the console, avoiding the need to login into the Engine web UI.
The presentation will describe the design and the implementation of,
the feature the current limitations and the future developments.

Feature page: http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Serial_Console
setup & troubleshoot page:  http://www.ovirt.org/Serial_Console_Setup

youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FltqwrDDtA
google hangout link: https://plus.google.com/events/cauk4hvd8tn3t8i1f8e6c76c3j4

View your event at https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=OHBhdW4xaDhiOThnbGI1M2I3bHI5Njd0b2cgdXNlcnNAb3ZpcnQub3Jn&tok=MTgjYmF6dWxheUByZWRoYXQuY29tOTc3OThkZWRmNzg0NTAyODM4ZGJiM2M5N2MwOTc0MTM1MmI0NTU5YQ&ctz=Asia/Jerusalem&hl=en.