[ovirt-users] Ovirt and Gluster

John Gardeniers jgardeniers at objectmastery.com
Wed Jul 29 00:07:13 UTC 2015

What makes me say that RHEV and the community version of Gluster are
incompatible is a message from Red Hat saying so.

Of particular note, the RHSS version of Gluster uses afr-v1, whereas the
community version uses afr-v2. Exactly how the mismatch will manifest
itself or what problems may result has not been described.