[ovirt-users] Need VM run once api

Chandrahasa S chandrahasa.s at tcs.com
Wed Jul 29 04:39:46 UTC 2015

Can any one help on this.

Thanks & Regards
Chandrahasa S

From:   Chandrahasa S/MUM/TCS
To:     users at ovirt.org
Date:   28-07-2015 15:20
Subject:        Need VM run once api

Hi Experts,

We are integrating ovirt with our internal cloud.

Here we installed cloudinit in vm and then converted vm to template. We
deploy template with initial run parameter Hostname, IP Address, Gateway
and DNS.

but when we power ON initial, run parameter is not getting pushed to
inside the vm. But its working when we power on VM using run once option
on Ovirt portal.

I believe we need to power ON vm using run once API, but we are not able
get this API.

Can some one help on this.

I got reply on this query last time but unfortunately mail got deleted.

Thanks & Regards
Chandrahasa S

and any attachments. Thank you