[ovirt-users] virt-v2v

Tim Macy macytd at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 06:34:40 UTC 2015

Will,

Using .netrc is deprecated you can now define your own file
with --password-file <filename> format is the same.   Its a long read, but
you can find everything you need on options in
http://libguestfs.org/virt-v2v.1.html

For v2v server setup I followed the RHEV docs -
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html-single/V2V_Guide/index.html

^ Tim