[ovirt-users] gluster config in 4 node cluster

ml at ohnewald.net ml at ohnewald.net
Mon Jun 1 07:27:23 UTC 2015

Am 01.06.15 um 01:32 schrieb Soeren Malchow:
> Hi
>
> For a production environment i would not build a 2 node gluster, i would
> build at least 3 nodes to have it much easier with the quorum.

Yes, dont build a 2 Node Gluster. Its a pain....

I started of with a two node gluster. In theory it works, but in
production it will give you headace.

I switched to 3 Node Gluster. Each connected to each other with 2GBit
Bonding nics and i am very happy with it and it seems very stable. Even
if one node goes down.