[ovirt-users] Is it a plausible configuration?

Simone Tiraboschi stirabos at redhat.com
Wed Jun 3 13:54:44 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

It works also with just two hosts but it's not that safe: a replica-2 GlusterFS volume affected by a split-brain issue could be not self-healing while with replica-3 you could rely on quorum enforcement just cause you are using an odd host number.

For oVirt 3.6 we are working on http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Self_Hosted_Engine_Hyper_Converged_Gluster_Support