[ovirt-users] Is it a plausible configuration?

Simone Tiraboschi stirabos at redhat.com
Wed Jun 3 15:27:26 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Using the same piece of commodity hardware for virtualization purposes and also as a node of your shared storage is the base idea of hyper-converging.
So you are basically trying to manually do what the setup could do for you in the next release.
Unfortunately I've to add that this path is not the easiest one and there are a lot of aspect to be carefully configured in order to get a robust and reliable deployment.