[ovirt-users] error starting vm - configure network

Gonzalo Amadio gonzalo.amadio at itecnis.com
Thu Jun 4 17:01:26 UTC 2015

I have just installed ovirt AIO.

I configure local datacenter, local storage. Created a new vm. Attached a
cd.
But when I want to "Run once", so I can install de OS, i get these events
and the vm shuts immediately down:

2015-jun-04, 13:21
Failed to run VM debTest2 (User: admin at internal).
2015-jun-04, 13:21
Failed to run VM debTest2 on Host local_host.
2015-jun-04, 13:20
VM debTest2 is down with error. Exit message: XML error: listen network
'vdsm-ovirtmgmt' had no usable address.
2015-jun-04, 13:20
VM debTest2 was started by admin at internal (Host: local_host).

I suppose I have to configure network. But don't know how to proceed.

Thank you for your help.

--
Gonzalo Amadio

                           La simplicidad es la sofisticación suprema