[ovirt-users] Remove default cluster

Nicolas Ecarnot nicolas at ecarnot.net
Fri Jun 5 12:48:11 UTC 2015

Hello,

I finished upgrading a 3.5.1 DC that contained some CentOS 6.6 hosts.
For that, I added a second cluster in which I progressively moved my
upgraded hosts into CentOS 7.

Now my old cluster is empty, and the new one contains my CentOS 7 hosts.

I'd like to get rid of the old empty cluster, but when trying to delete
it, oVirt explains that some template are still used in this cluster.
Actually, I have only the default blank template and another custom one.
Once the custom one has easily been moved, I have no way to move the
blank one because every action is greyd out.

I guess no one will tell me to play with psql... :)

--
Nicolas ECARNOT