[ovirt-users] Comma Seperated Value doesn't accept by custom properties

Punit Dambiwal hypunit at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 09:43:40 UTC 2015

Hi Dan,

Can save now the comma separate ip address...but still the problem
persists....

1. If one Network interface...i can add multiple ip addresses with comma
separated...
2. But if i add another network interface to this VM....VM cannot boot up...
3. What need to do if i want to assign multiple ip address on multiple
network interface ??

Thanks,
Punit