[ovirt-users] ovirt webadmin errors

jazzman at go2.pl jazzman at go2.pl
Wed Jun 10 12:04:08 UTC 2015

Hi guys,
I need to build a ovirt based environment using couple old servers - for now only for testing.
For controler I choose machine with 3GB of ram and Intel Xeon 2.8 Ghz.
I know this is below requirements but in this environment I have smal amount of physical servers eg:
1x controller
2x hypervisors
2x glusters
After instaling, everything looks okay until the first logon to webadmin.
When I try to define first virtual datacenter webui works realy slow. It is not possible to switch beetwen any tabs. At the end I received a 503 error.
I thought that was a my browser issue. I check this using Ubuntu + Chromium + Firefox from repo, also I try a older version of Firefox.
Windows 7 + Firefox -  was this same problems.
Does anybody know how to resolve the problem ?
Thanks
Greg K