[ovirt-users] oVirt 3.5.3 VDSM on CentOS Virt SIG

Daniel Helgenberger daniel.helgenberger at m-box.de
Mon Jun 15 10:41:56 UTC 2015

Hello Sandro,

frist thanks for the great news!

On 15.06.2015 10:28, Sandro Bonazzola wrote:
> Hi,
> today oVirt 3.5.3 has been released[1]
> VDSM 4.16.20 and its dependencies has been tagged as release as well within the Virt SIG build repositories for CentOS Linux 7.
> In order to enable the needed repositories you need to create /etc/yum.repos.d/centos-virt-sig.repo with the following content:

I tried and seem to be unable to find any adequate release notes for
VDSM. Can someone firect me there or what are the benefits of vdsm
4.16.20 over 4.16.16?

Thanks!

--
Daniel Helgenberger
m box bewegtbild GmbH

P: +49/30/2408781-22
F: +49/30/2408781-10

ACKERSTR. 19
D-10115 BERLIN

www.m-box.de  www.monkeymen.tv

Geschäftsführer: Martin Retschitzegger / Michaela Göllner
Handeslregister: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg / HRB 112767