[ovirt-users] Error while executing action: Cannot add Host. Host with the same UUID already exists.

ml at ohnewald.net ml at ohnewald.net
Thu Jun 18 12:54:25 UTC 2015

Hello List,

i am using  oVirt Engine Version: 3.5.2.1-1.el6.

I would like to remove a node from a GlusterFS Cluster and use it for
local storage.

So i put my node into maintance. Reinstalled it freshly with CentOS7.

Now i would like to add it to a New Cluster with local storage, but i get:

Error while executing action: Cannot add Host. Host with the same UUID
already exists.

How can i resolve this problem?

I can NOT remove my old host from the Gluster: Cannot remove Host.
Server having Gluster volume.

Thanks,
Mario