[ovirt-users] Adding a new quota via the ovirt-shell

Nicolás nicolas at devels.es
Thu Jun 18 18:22:02 UTC 2015

I can't find out how to do the same with the Python SDK, either. There
seems to be a 'Quota' object amongst the params, but it doesn't seem to
have defined the CPU, memory and disk tresholds parameters. It seems
quite confusing to me, AFAIK a Quota object should be assigned to a
Datacenter, so I don't know how the Quota object should be built
specifying those parameters.

Any help with either the CLI or the SDK will be appreciated :-)

Thanks.