[ovirt-users] Ovirt-engine certificate SHA256

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Fri Jun 19 09:16:32 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Never tried that, and as the certificate should not be exposed, it should not be very important.

However, you should be able to update /etc/pki/ovirt-engine/openssl.conf before installation and modify:

-default_md = sha1
+default_md = sha256

I am unsure how python (vdsm) will digest that.

Regards,
Alon