[ovirt-users] disaster recovery

Nathanaël Blanchet blanchet at abes.fr
Mon Jun 22 06:26:21 UTC 2015

Sure that ovirt is not directly concerned but this has been done
following the foreman integration feature. So a warning doing this in a
fc environnement could be very preventive.
My question was rather : now is there a possibility to recover this
disk? After all, it is only a LVM disk with one VG per LUN and as much
LV as much as existing VMs. Recovering LVM metadata might be enough?

blanchet at abes.fr