[ovirt-users] Upgrade to 3.5.3 fails on ovirt-engine-notifier service

Martin Perina mperina at redhat.com
Mon Jun 22 19:38:38 UTC 2015

Hi,

please never change anything in /usr/share/ovirt-engine, because these file
will always be overwritten on RPM upgrades.

To change MAIL_SERVER for ovirt-engine-notifier please create config file
(for example 99-user.conf) under /etc/ovirt-engine/notifier/notifier.conf.d
and put you customizations here, for example:

  MAIL_SERVER=my-mail-server.com

This way your changes survive upgrades.

Let me know if you have any other issues with it.

Thanks

Martin Perina