[ovirt-users] Upgrade to 3.5.3 fails on ovirt-engine-notifier service

Martin Perina mperina at redhat.com
Mon Jun 22 19:52:45 UTC 2015

Hi,

it's mentioned in [2] in section Detailed description [3], but I agree
it could be made more visible :-(

Also in RHEV 3.5 doc it's mentioned in [4], but again I agree it could be
more visible.

Martin

[3] http://www.ovirt.org/Features/configuration-event-subscribers#Detailed_Description
[4] https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Virtualization/3.5/html/Administration_Guide/Configuring_the_Red_Hat_Enterprise_Virtualization_Manager_to_Send_SNMP_Traps.html